Because hiring the best unarmed security guards for your business is one of the most important decisions you can make, it is important to understand the difference in our security professionals.
Unarmed security guards are a sufficient monitoring and protection system for low-level danger; their presence is enough to prevent most crimes. Our unarmed security guards do not carry firearms; however, they may carry other types of non-lethal weapons.
The Security Guard Company for You
International Guard Services professionals can overlook business and monitor surveillance systems, but also assist customers or employees with things such as: greeting customers, giving directions, escorting people to their car after dark or directing the front desk area
IGS is a Texas-Based Security Guard Company that only works with security professionals that have completed the Private Security Bureau’s most current Level II Training Course and have successfully passed a drug screening. Additionally, each one of our Non-Commissioned Officer must go through an extensive interview process and background investigation
Why Hire an Unarmed Security Guard?
Unarmed security guards are an excellent, cost-effective option for businesses where the criminal threat is relatively low, like church, traffic control, parks, museums, pools, and other recreational areas.
Moreover, when threats such as vandalism and theft are the biggest concern, the presence of executive security team will deter such activity.
Consider unarmed security guards if you’re looking for support in
- Alarm response security
- Front-line protection of people and property
- Response to emergency calls
- Securing of all buildings and facilities
- Facilitation of authorized personnel entrance/exits to secured buildings
- Manning posts, patrolling property, and acting as customer service representative to any visitors or employees
- Detecting and investigating any and all suspicious activity
- Coordination with local law enforcement when needed
- Manning investigations of reported incidents or criminal activity
- Developing detailed incident, accident, and medical emergency reports
International Guard Services is built on three generations of security and law enforcement experience. Count on International Guard Services when you need security services. We are a licensed and insured company dedicated to arranging a security detail that best matches each client’s needs. We provide security services for a variety of industries and settings. Talk to us about your needs and let us help provide security services you can trust.
Unarmed security guards:
- Are the front-line protection of people and property
- Respond to emergency calls
- Secure all buildings and facilities
- Facilitate authorized personnel entrance/exits to secured buildings
- Man posts, patrol property, and act as customer service representative to any visitors or employees
- Detect, watch for and investigate any and all suspicious activity, and potential threats to people and property
- Respond to all incident based on extensive training
- Coordinate with local law enforcement when needed
- Handle initial investigations of reports incidents or criminal activity on the property
- Can provide detailed incident, accident and medical emergency reports