Employment and Security Jobs in Texas
International Guard Services is a leader in the guard service industry. We strive to provide our customers with Professional, Trained and Experienced security officers. All officers must have a valid drivers license, no criminal record, be able to pass a drug test, personality test, professional security officer training, and all state mandated courses. We pride ourselves in having a high retention rate due to our Team attitude. When working with IGS you are not just another employee, you are a team member!!! Please apply below for security jobs in Texas.
Security Jobs Texas - Our Process
- Complete the form below and if we do not call you, please complete and submit monthly.
- Attach a resume so that we can see your experience levels and certifications.
- Call our office at 281-822-6700 to schedule an interview.
- After we receive the form below, we will call you in for an interview.
- When arriving at our office for your scheduled interview, you will fill out a written application and we will perform your first interview.
- After your first interview, we will evaluate and perform our due diligence such as contact verify previous employment, check background and or ask the applicant to submit additional information.
- Our office will then contact the selected potential employee and present a job offer.
- If your are not selected in the first round, please do not get discouraged. We keep all potential employees information on file for future positions.
Please click the link below to be considered for security positions with International Guard Services in Texas.
Thank you for your interest in International Guard Services! We truly need highly motivated professional team members. It's our goal to provide our officers all of the tools to succeed, its up to the officers to use them! We look forward to visiting with you soon.