Security Officer Service for Commercial Buildings
At International Guard Services we understand office buildings and commercial office parks require security guard service that will appropriately represent you, the client. Our commercial building security officers are able to handle monitoring stations, dispatch, console operations, patrols, access control and rapid response.
Our first priority is to maintain a firm security presence by being visible to prevent criminal activity and ensure that employees, tenants and visitors feel safe. Our officers will become knowledgeable of the building to report any maintenance issues or help direct visitors to the appropriate location. Our Platinum Customer Service and Professional Security officers will undoubtedly surpass your expectations and security objectives.
Call 281-822-6700 for a free consultation or fill out the proposal request form and an IGS representative will contact you.
Security Services & Officer Duties
Duties of the security officer may vary, but below are some of the most common duties of our security officers:
- Observe and report any incident which may result in loss or damage to property or
equipment, or endanger the safety of employees, tenants, and visitors;
- Guards buildings, grounds, and parking areas at the assigned facility;
- Staffs a security post and performs designated foot patrols;
- At the direction of management, performs key tours and directs traffic in the parking lot;
- Maintains logs for visitors and other personnel;
- Raises and lowers flags;
- Enforces safety and security measures such as handing out visitor badges;
- Operate institutional and office building, alarm and fire-fighting equipment;
- Performs patrols around the facility in a highly visible and marked patrol vehicle;
- Demonstrates an ability to courteously and effectively deal with persons of diverse backgrounds;
We understand that a security officer represents your company, which is why our security officers are carefully selected for your needs and wants in your professional security service. When selecting our security officers we put them through an extensive screening and hiring process that consists of criminal background check, drug and alcohol screening, a writing and communications test, and personal interviews to ensure each officer has the abilities and skill set to surpass our clients’ expectations.